Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope that your families had a wonderful holiday season,we sure did! I wanted to start the new year off by sharing about one of my favorite people! She is a very talented photographer and great friend! She manges her photography business with four kids and a hubby who works out of town? I'm not sure how she does it. All of her work is amazing! She takes family,wedding, children and newborn shots. My favorite are her new born photos. Here are a few of pictures she has taken.
Christina P. Photography





or


Take some time to visit her website. The new year is a great time to take family picture!

1 comment:

Christina P. said...

Holy Moly! You just made my day:) You are so sweet. I think you are pretty amazing and talented yourself! I am glad that our businesses brought us both together! Thank you, thank you, thank you!