Monday, April 18, 2011

Tooth Fairy Doors

I would love your opinion on these adorable Tooth Fairy doors. Would anyone buy one? I could paint the doors in a variety of colors and I would even include a little bag of fairy dust (glitter) for the nights the Tooth Fairy arrives.  The doors are small, 3 inches tall by 1 inch wide. Perfect fairy size.
(above a bed side table)
What you do is a couple days before your child's tooth falls out place this door by their bed or baseboard in the bedroom. I placed the door in my son's room by his side table because it was convenient for the Tooth Fairy,right by his pillow! To stick it to the wall I used a 3m product that won't pull off the paint.
When I saw these I fell in love with the idea and wanted to share it with everyone! So cute!!!

No comments: