Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Santa

I just wanted to share this cute idea! Everyone knows that Santa is on his way and my son couldn't be more excited. I wanted to add a little holiday cheer to his bathroom so I found a
Santa beard template here  traced it onto my Silhouette Cameo program and cut it out in a white matte vinyl. I then lined it up with his face in the mirror. Now when ever he looks in the mirror he will have to say HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS! I thougt it would also be cute to make reindeer antlers with a red nose.

2 comments:

Mariel said...

So cute! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday - Tuesday)at 'Or so she says ...' www.oneshetwoshe.com

Sarah McK said...

Thanks for linking up to Craft Quickies! What a fun idea! My 3 year old will love it!